lout-users

Re: Is it possible to get the effect of splitting a box across page boun

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Is it possible to get the effect of splitting a box across page boundaries?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:41:32 +0000

Hi Jeff,

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:42:03 +1100
Jeff Kingston <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I mean, throw away all the scaffolding you are using now
> (@Tbl, and anything else) and just try a sidebar with
> @Enclose targeted to inline or page foot.
>
> Jeff

Maybe it is a bit too late in the evening for me...

I tried:

@Floater @Location{AfterLine}
@F{
address@hidden buffer [{darkcyan @Color{20}}]byte @LLP
... and more lines ...
}

And the thing wouldn't break across a page boundary. (Tried with Raw too
of course.)

So maybe we're talking at cross-purposes?

I think you're saying use @Floater; but maybe you are saying copy the
@Floater definition and tinker with it?

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy