Re: [Ltib] Build script for the Coldfire cfv4e gcc-3.4.0 glibc-2.3.2 too

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Build script for the Coldfire cfv4e gcc-3.4.0 glibc-2.3.2 toolchain v0.28?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:10:10 +0000

Hi Leon,

Apologies for the slow reply, I just got back from vacation.

I'm guessing from your question that you found the binary rpm for this
toolchain at http://bitshrine.org/gpp/ ?  This is for Coldfire with MMU.

If this is correct, then I do have a src.rpm that I can upload that you
could use to re-build from scratch.

Why do you want to rebuild it?  The binaries we have have had some
testing.

Note also I think there is a later gcc-4.1 toolchain available
(freescale-coldfire-m68k-linux-gnu-4.1-14.i686.rpm)

Regards, Stuart