[Ltib] Cross compilation problem

From: R.J.Sivakumar
Subject: [Ltib] Cross compilation problem
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:52:08 +0530

hi,
        1.iam trying to cross compile a new application file which has the
api's of the kernel drivers for IMX31 arm board in SUSE linux, i have
exported the path of the binutils of arm-linux-gcc and also the linux source
path which i copied from the <ltilb>/rpm/BUILD/linux.2.6.10/.. but i couldnt
able to do it.And also i couldnt able to get my API's in the target rootfs.
        When i cross compiled as a driver module with a Make file and try to
insert that as a module in kernel , its giving a error " no version for
"struct_module" found: kernel tainted"
       Please suggest me that any other changes i have to make before cross
compiling the new driver module.

2.And also after configuring for a SPI driver in the ltib configuration. i
couldnt able to see the /dev/spi file  in the target rootfs.

Please guide me to overcome this.
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Sivakumar.R.J