Re: [Ltib] gdb error

From: Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: [Ltib] gdb error
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:44:04 -0400

Ken,

Nice to have the resources on the target. :-)

That GDB message means GDB cannot locate the shared libs that were used
to build the application. GDB will look in the usual places.  Maybe the
libraries in question live in

        <path-to-project>/usr/lib

or something like that.

Run 'ldd' on the application in question and see where ldd thinks the
shared libs are located.

-Joseph