[Ltib] Problems building the gstreamer plugin

From: Norbert Leder
Subject: [Ltib] Problems building the gstreamer plugin
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:35:12 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem every time I try to run ./ltib -c when I've selected the gstreamer plugin in the package list.

I really can't figure out the problem, but I get this error message:

checking for RTLD_GLOBAL brokenness... no
checking for preceeding underscore in symbols... (cached) no
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for the suffix of shared libraries... .so
checking for gspawn implementation... gspawn.lo
checking for GIOChannel implementation... giounix.lo
checking for platform-dependent source...
checking whether to compile timeloop... yes
checking if building for some Win32 platform... no
checking for thread implementation... posix
checking thread related cflags... -pthread
checking for sched_get_priority_min... yes
checking thread related libraries... -pthread
checking for localtime_r... yes
checking for posix getpwuid_r... (cached) yes
checking size of pthread_t... 4
checking for pthread_attr_setstacksize... yes
checking for minimal/maximal thread priority... sched_get_priority_min(SCHED_OTHER)/sched_get_priority_max(SCHED_OTHER)
checking for pthread_setschedparam... yes
checking for posix yield function... sched_yield
checking size of pthread_mutex_t... 24
checking byte contents of PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER... no
checking for clock_gettime... no
checking for clock_gettime in -lrt... yes
checking for monotonic clocks... yes
checking whether to use assembler code for atomic operations... none
checking value of POLLIN... 1
checking value of POLLOUT... 4
checking value of POLLPRI... 2
checking value of POLLERR... 8
checking value of POLLHUP... 16
checking value of POLLNVAL... 32
checking for broken poll... no (cross compiling)
checking for EILSEQ... yes
checking for glib-genmarshal... no
configure: error: Could not find a glib-genmarshal in your PATH
error: Bad exit status from /home/norbert/iMx31/ltib-imx31ads-20071008/tmp/rpm-tmp.91381 (%build)

RPM build errors:
Bad exit status from /home/norbert/iMx31/ltib-imx31ads-20071008/tmp/rpm-tmp.91381 (%build)
Build time for glib2: 62 seconds

Failed building glib2

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting

Started: Sun Mar  2 19:19:16 2008
Ended:   Sun Mar  2 19:22:05 2008
Elapsed: 169 seconds

These packages failed to build: