[Ltib] RE: mysql 5.0 (for e500 core)...

From: Morrison, Tom
Subject: [Ltib] RE: mysql 5.0 (for e500 core)...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:47:26 -0500

I am trying to find that out - the person
that did that patch to ltib is no longer with
our company...I am assuming we got it from
Freescale because of the xxx-fsl.patch for
the patch...but then again, I could be blowing
a different kind of smoke....

yeah, it's a very slippery slope...to be
sure we have the right versions...:-)