Re: [Ltib] hello_mod

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] hello_mod
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:51:16 +0000

Hi Andy,

I'm guessing you've go an older ISO image before this existed?

The spec file is in the current Savannah CVS version, to get that refer
to the FAQ on http://bitshrine.org/
(http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html#ref_8)

To get just that spec file you can get it directly from Savannah:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/ltib/dist/lfs-5.1/helloworld/hello_mod.spec?root=ltib

Hoever, beware that if you intend to copy bits out of one version of
LTIB to another (e.g. the iso version) it might not work.

To build it:
$ ./ltib -p hello_mod.spec

Make sure that you first have built a kernel tree and left the source
unpacked.  Ideally just use the Savannah CVS version and select it
from ./ltib -m config and all this will be done for you.

Regards, Stuart