[Ltib] dropbear & telnet : do I need both

From: Amit Nehra
Subject: [Ltib] dropbear & telnet : do I need both
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:49:33 +0530

I want to have telnet working in my ramdisk which I am creating using Ltib. Currently I am adding Dropbear from the package list. But the problem is, I am doing root & root as username and password, it is not accepting. Can anybody tell me what can be the problem. If I remove dropbear and adds telnet from busybox, it works fine with NFS but gives same error with ramdisk.

Somebody help.

Regards,

Amit Nehra

E-con Infotech Pvt. Ltd.