Re: [Ltib] Linux Kernel Source Code post patched -> where?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Linux Kernel Source Code post patched -> where?
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:23:46 +0100

Hi John,

As the others say, to get the patched unbuilt kernel source use:
$./ltib -p kernel -m prep

Alternatively you can use the 'Leave the sources after building' option.
Also building some packages that need these source will automatically
select that option.

By default the sources are removed after building otherwise you'd chew
disk space up at an alarming rate and normally any required interface
headers/libraries are accessed per-instance via
rootfs/usr/{include,lib}.

Note: any sources/patches referenced in your spec file (for the kernel
or any package) can be found in /opt/ltib/pkgs (or /opt/freescale/pkgs
if using an iso image).

Thanks for your tip on the auto-mount and the space in the name.  These
spaces get put in by the BSP teams who add-on documentation after LTIB
generates the iso, I'll send a note to them to ask them to not put in a
space.

Regards, Stuart