Re: [Ltib] Core Duo T7250 Model 15 stepping 13

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Core Duo T7250 Model 15 stepping 13
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:58:36 +0100

Hi John,

Is this the latest savannah CVS version of LTIB?

When running ltib, it should be using its own internal bison
(from /opt/....) to build packages like flex/dtc. Currently this should
be: bison-2.3-1.  We have this build for us in LTIB because the dtc/flex
packages we need have inter-dependencies with respect to version.

I'm not sure if this has any bearing on your bug report, but I thought
it might help people understand the background behind why LTIB is
building some of it's own host executables.

Regards, Stuart