Re: [Ltib] Ltib and Freescale.org

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ltib and Freescale.org
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:18:46 +0100

Hi John,

Nothing gets pushed back ltib unless you explicitly do so (by posting to
the mailing list etc).

To stop anything getting pulled, just remove the GPP/PPP entries
from .ltibrc.

Can you elaborate as to what your concerns are with regard to busybox
and in general.  As far as I know it's GPL, which is standard for most
open source software.