[Ltib] Problem with "./ltib -p kernel -m scdeploy"

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Problem with "./ltib -p kernel -m scdeploy"
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 16:24:59 -0400

Ok, now I'm completely confused.

In my environment I'm porting over IMX27 for Logic's board in an LTIB
tree that already has support for Logic's IMX31 board.  I cloned
config/platforms/imx31lite to config/platforms/imx27lite, updated its
main.lkc, preconfig file for the kernel, new .spec file for the kernel,
and all that looks to build correctly.  I'/ve done this before for other
boards and my recipe works each time.

The problem I'm having is when I do "./ltib -p kernel -m scdeploy", LTIB
blows away the kernel source (even though PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC is set to
"y"!).  I've never seen this happen before and I can't quite figure out
why LTIB decides to rerun the prep phase when I told LTIB to just do a
short-circuited install and copy the content over to the rootfs...

Attached is the log.

Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this, and how I can fix it?
So far today I've done nothing but prep/build kenrels and can't get much
development done...

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>