Re: [Ltib] LTIB attempts to put my changed package or Application (patch

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB attempts to put my changed package or Application (patch) onto bitshrine.org cvs
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:47:00 +0100

Hi John,

Do you mean CVS (e.g. the ltib scripts etc) or the GPP content (e.g. the
tarballs and patches it downloads?)

LTIB never tries to upload anything to the GPP, if you have your own
repository you can change/add this by editing your .ltibrc file and
adding/replacing the ppp_list entries.

If you try to do a CVS commit then of course it will try to commit back
to Savannah CVS (if you pulled it from there).  If you've setup your own
fork of LTIB locally and want to use your own CVS then you should first
get a clean copy of LTIB using CVS export.  This removes all the origin
repository information and then create your own local CVS and pull in
LTIB into this as a vendor branch.  You can then make your own
modifications and later merge in updated from the official Savannah CVS.

Regards, Stuart