[Ltib] network configuration

From: Anirudh Venkataramanan
Subject: [Ltib] network configuration
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:01:50 +0530

Hi,

In LTIB, when you want to configure the network for the target linux system, the change has to be made under 'Target system configuration' option. I am interested in knowing where exactly these changes are reflected (so that i can manually edit them)

When the change is made the sysconfig package is rebuilt. I am facing a kernel panic issue because of bad NFS default root ip address and I want to change this default IP WITHOUT using sysconfig. If this is possible, please tell me how.

--
Regards,
Anirudh Venkataramanan

-- Let the source be with you --