RE: [Ltib] Framebuffer problem with ltib-cf_nommu-20081215

From: Robert S. Grimes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Framebuffer problem with ltib-cf_nommu-20081215
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:02:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tony,

Yes, I agree that it sounds like a hardware/driver discrepancy (nice choice of words there!).  The board is indeed custom, but heavily based on the Freescale/LogicPD design, especially in the LCD and touchscreen areas.

Thanks for the pointers regarding the timing parameters.  I don't know anything about the details - I was hoping the driver would "just work" ;-) - but it seems it's time to get my hands a little dirty...

Take care,
-Bob