RE: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again

From: Deepak Gopalakrishnan
Subject: RE: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 01:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

hi everyone
im have got this new board MPC8313e RDB. and my goal is to modify the u-boot
commands and add new one if needed. i had downloaded u-boot provided by
source forge and found that the commands wer defined in the
u-boot-1.1.6/coommon folder. but now i have used the ltib to create the
u-boot image. i very new to this and im in my learning stage. My doubt is
that im unable to find a file like u-boot/common wer the commands wer
defined in the folder created by the ltib....
please can someone clear my concepts about this...
thanks in advance...