Re: [Ltib] Adding Ogg Theora Specs

From: Hamilton Vera
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Adding Ogg Theora Specs
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:21:54 -0300

For an unknown reason, in some environments the libtheora will only
compile with  --disable-sdltest --disable-examples parameters

i.e

./configure --prefix=%{_prefix} --host=$CFGHOST --build=%{_build}
--disable-sdltest --disable-examples

I am working with Alan to figure this out.

In addition there is an option  --disable-float that you can use for
processors that does not support floating point operations, besides
that in our benchmark tests it makes no difference at all runing on an
iMX27.

http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/theora-dev/2009-June/003938.html

Thanks.

Hamilton Vera