Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing

From: Dick Tseng
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:11:59 +0800

Hi All,
I don't know how to get any output for you.
I'll write down my install rule.

1. Install Debain (default setting)
2. Download LTIB with http://www.bitshrine.org/
3. Unzip ltib-8-1-2a-sv.tar.gz
4. /usr/sbin/visudo
5. Add setting "dick   ALL = NOPASSWD: /bin/rpm, /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin/rpm"
6. apt-get install m4
7. apt-get install bison
8. apt-get install patch
9. apt-get install build-essential
10.apt-get install libncurses5-dev
11.apt-get install zlib1g-dev
12.apt-get install rpm
13. excute command "./ltib --preconfig config/platform/imx27ads/defconfig.dev  --batch
Then got the error message,
Testing ppp_url connectivity: FAIL, disabling
Testing gpp_url connectivity: "
I have some question,
1. Did install the LTIB need the CVS ?
2. Did install the LTIB need Fix IP ?