[Ltib] boost working

From: Mike Goins
Subject: [Ltib] boost working
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:57:25 -0400

I fixed the boost.spec file to work with boost v 1.39.  However I had
to compile it without using zlib or bzip2 since something in the bjam
environment seems to stomp on the  [built-in] "-I
{}rootfs/usr/include".    There is a method to pass these into bjam
environment but I was not able to find a variable to use in the spec
file that would give me "{topdir}/rootfs/".  Is there such a variable
without having to use a directory work like
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/../../usr/include ?

Thanks