Re: [Ltib] updated boost.spec

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] updated boost.spec
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:22:35 +0100

Hi Mike,

I've checked in a slightly modified copy of your spec file to CVS as this is an improved baseline. However, this did not build on the ARM uClibc platform or the mpc82xx platforms builds I have, so for now I won't wire it into the config system as I think it'll need some more work. Currently I don't have spare cycles to look into this.

Regards, Stuart

Mike Goins wrote:
This is for the latest release, 1.39.0

Builds everything except python libs (ltib needs a newer version of
Python to do this, I may do that later).  I ran across a bug in this
release in the argument handling to ./bootstrap where a variable was
misspelled.  Specifying the argument libdir got around that instead if
letting it extend from prefix.

Warning, takes a long time to build.