[Ltib] More specs/patches

From: Mike Goins
Subject: [Ltib] More specs/patches
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:36:47 -0400

Patches generated myself under ltib 8.1.2 (1.384.2.5)

libxml++ - C++ wrapper for libxml2
http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libxml++/1.0/libxml++-1.0.5.tar.gz

dbg -  C++ debug
http://dbg.sourceforge.net/
http://dbg.sourceforge.net/dbg-1.20.tgz

cgicc - C++ cgi library
http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/cgicc/cgicc-3.2.3.tar.gz

fcgi  - fastcgi development
http://www.fastcgi.com/
http://www.fastcgi.com/dist/fcgi.tar.gz

giflib - image manipulation library for GIF image files
http://sourceforge.net/projects/giflib/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/giflib/files/giflib 4.x/giflib-4.1.6.tar.bz2

If you can't tell yet we've been doing a lot of web development.   We
spent the past year migrating from thick client software to web-based
interfaces for our embedded systems.  I've been charged with migrating
everything to our new Freescale based system.  I hope these packages
can help others.   I have some more working but they are a bit more
time to get them into submission status: avahi, inofity-tools, dbus,
unix-uspci, pure-ftpd  They will likely live in PPP for the next
while.