[Ltib] udev customization within ltib

From: Andrea Galbusera
Subject: [Ltib] udev customization within ltib
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 10:47:08 +0200

Hello,
On the root filesystem for my target, I'd like to have the symlink
in /dev/rtc to point by default to /dev/rtc1 instead of /dev/rtc0.

I searched a bit and noticed that the script responsible for creating
the link is 50-udev-default.rules. I considered patching udev sources
(where 50-udev-default.rules comes from) and defining a new spec file
for my configuration but there may be a better way to get this done.

What would be a valid solution to handle this "configuration" issue in
ltib? Is there any similar option I can look at?

I look forward to learning from ltib masters!

Regards,
Andrea