Re: [Ltib] Installation problems with Mandriva 2009.1 (mtd-utils)

From: Mark Craske
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Installation problems with Mandriva 2009.1 (mtd-utils)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:31:49 +0100

Hi Stuart,

I started again from scratch by removing /opt/ltib/usr and I got the
same failure as before when I ran ./ltib

However, I then invoked ./ltib again without removing any directory tree
and it ran to completion, apparently
because /opt/ltib/usr/src/rpm/RPMS/i686/fake-provides-1.0-5.i686.rpm
already existed despite the first failure.

However, on completion it presented a "Platform choice" configuration
screen that no matter which platform I chose would not show me any
configuration options except

Load an Alternate Configuration File
Save Configuration to an Alternate File

When I killed that process (after choosing Freescale mpc8548cds) and
then invoked './ltib -m config' it came up with a sensible configuration
menu screen for that platform.

Is the bad configuration screen a known error?

Regards, Mark