Re: [Ltib] How to add a platform to ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to add a platform to ltib
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:34:06 +0100

Hi B.J.

As the maintainers of this BSP, I think the right way to handle this is to ask Freescale to submit a patch to this mailing list against the latest Savannah CVS.

B.J. Buchalter wrote:
I have a freescale bsp that is out of date from the CVS ltib.

How would I go about merging the platform info from the freescale BSP into the CVS checkout?

B.J. Buchalter
Metric Halo
http://www.mhlabs.com