[Ltib] NFS boot image?

From: Francesco
Subject: [Ltib] NFS boot image?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:59:16 +0200

Hi,
after running ./ltib -c and succesfully compiled new kernel images, i am supposed to get a vmlinux.gz.uboot file that I can upload via tftp and boot with bootm command.
Actually I cannot find that file nor in /rootfs or /boot subdirectory.

Is there any option that needs to be set during ltib configuration?
I built a ext2.gz image and selected create a ramdsik option, as stated in ltib faq.

--
Francesco Cappuccio