Re: [Ltib] Patch a kernel drive.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Patch a kernel drive.
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:56:15 +0100

Hi Giorgio,

All you need to do if find out which .spec file is being used (or maybe
a .spec.in for a kernel).  You can tell from the build (the name listed
when building the kernel).

Once you have this, edit the .spec file and add a new patch line and
reference it in the %prep section.  You obviously need to use a new
numeric suffix for the patch number (e.g. if the last before was patch3,
use patch4).

Regards, Stuart