RE: [Ltib] mconf error

From: Wiekierak, Michael (STP)
Subject: RE: [Ltib] mconf error
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:09:20 -0500

My version of LTIB is from Freescale (L2.6.31_09.12.00_SDK_source.tar.gz).

This is my initial install of LTIB on this machine.

Before I received your answer Stuart, I was searching the web and I found a
Ubuntu specific problem that was fixed with the line:

$cmd .= "--force-debian " if $rpm =~ m/rpm-fs/ && `uname -a` =~ m/ubuntu/i;

added to the ltib script after line 929.

Then I prerformed an "./ltib -m distclean", then started the LTIB build again,
It is currently in the process of building now.   I'll post again if it doesn't
succeed, but it looks as if its on the way.

Thanks,

Mike