[Ltib] Ltib - network missing

From: Li Yuan-Lung
Subject: [Ltib] Ltib - network missing
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:10:50 +0800

Dear Kevin,
I am still using the LPC3250 board.
This Monday I just found that the kernel 2.6.34 was released, then I tried it.
Unfortunately the network is not work. In the Ltib config I change the kernel version back to the 2.6.27.8. The net work is work well.
Could you please help me to check what's wrong?
The attachment is bootup logs by each kernel.
Note that the they are running on the same board(I just have one board), but the kernel 2.6.34 can not find eth0.

Thank you in advance.

Henry