Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Freescale Power QUICC MPC8536DS

From: Matt Wilbur
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Freescale Power QUICC MPC8536DS
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:57:40 -0500

You need to check on Freescale's site to see if they have released an
update.

I've recently dusted off my Calamari board and went looking for this, but I do not believe they have.  This is an the MPC8536DS is a platform option in ltib CVS, but as

http://ltib.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava_mpc8536ds.html

indicates, there are missing patches.  However, to get the ball rolling, I've hacked - er cleverly modified - the .spec.in file to build the kernel.  I'm willing to bet that the two missing patches can be pieced together if they're not on the mpc8536ds ISO.

Famous last words, no?

Matt