[Ltib] Introduction, and some questions.

From: Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
Subject: [Ltib] Introduction, and some questions.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:32:37 +0100

     Just wanted to say hi!,

We're preparing a board for the NXP LPC31xx SOC, and we have found ltib as a wonderful
project for mantaining and deploying our BSP.

We will prepare a private branch of ltib, and when is ready we will submit the patches, and ask for GPP permissions to submit new packages (which most of them will serve to others too).

When all those things are ready, where should we submit the patches/etc, to this list?, there's a parallel one?

      Thanks in advance,

--
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
+34 636 52 25 69