RE: [Ltib] host side questions

From: Rodney Lott
Subject: RE: [Ltib] host side questions
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:33:52 -0500

Yeah, I am worried about this very detail.  I am trying to build the full X11 package and some of the things that I needed to build required a newer version of autotools. So, that was one of the motivations behind my question.

Autotools aside, though, is my process that I outlined the correct way to add a new host-side package?  I would just like to know the correct process for adding a host side package, in the event that I needed to create a host-side tool.

Thanks.

Rodney