Re: [Ltib] cross gcc not found ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Ltib] cross gcc not found ?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:59:42 -0700

On 11/20/2010 11:41 AM, Stuart Hughes wrote:

> I think the issue was that the toolchains are 32 bit and unless you have
> the 32bit compatibility libs installed on a 64bit Linux distro, you get
> this failure.
>
> Please search the mailing list archives, I'm pretty sure I saw this.
  I looked in the archives, but maybe wasn't searching for exactly the
right thing. But you nailed the problem. I hadn't considered the cross
gcc was a 32bit package. :-( Installing ia32-libs got me going again.

  I'm porting Gnash to the ltib build system, which involves getting
several other packages like boost and agg to build. I got boost to build
by hacking the config file to only build the few libraries I needed. AGG
kept hanging with the older snapshot, so I thought I'd try this newer
one or cvs.

  I had another problem on a Fedora 13 machine where ltib spawns so many
processes the machine crashes, so I switched to this 64bit Ubuntu machine.

    - rob -