[Ltib] Problems adding hostapd package to LTIB

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Problems adding hostapd package to LTIB
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:46:25 -0400

All,
I'm trying to add hostapd package so I can configure my OMAP board as a wireless access point. I'm trying to add hostapd-0.7.3, and my wl128x wifi has NL_80211 support, so I needed libnl to configure it as a master. After beating my head against trying to fixup libnl-3.1 to not try to run python as part of its configurr step I punted and pulled in libnl-tiny from OpenWRT and have that built/installed.

However when I try to build up hostapd it bombs with multiple compilations errors regarding missing struct ifinfomsg.

Before I go way off into the weeds getting this to work I'm wondering if anyone has gotten successfully built/installed hostapd using LTIB and if so what was necessary to get it to work...

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter Barada
address@hidden