Re: [Ltib] LTIB build error: lkc package build errors with unresolved sy

From: Fernando Vilmar Palha
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB build error: lkc package build errors with unresolved symbols
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:23:10 -0200

Hi.

It's the same with me. The log is attached.

Regards.

Em 31/10/2011 04:39, Nagesh A escreveu:
HI Stuart,

I am building the ltib on Ubuntu 11.10 with x86 platform.

As Mr. Fritz Mueller said, initially I have faced a problem with
"rpmdb --force-debian" command option, but rpmdb command doesn't
supports --force-debian option.
So, I edited the script by removing that option.
Later, I ended with the lkc build failure error.

regards,
-Nagesh A