[Ltib] Network management in embedded

From: chen gang
Subject: [Ltib] Network management in embedded
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:14:38 +0800

HI,

   We are working on a product with the following network management requirement
   1. dhcp enable/disable is dynamic
   2. if dhcp is enabled, and failed, a default ip/nm/gw should be used. if dhcp is disable, the default ip should be used instead.
   3. while re-plugin the network cable, if dhcp is enabled, then dhcp client should start discovering, if failed, then default network config is used. if dhcp is not enabled , then the default network config should be used instead.

   I am using ltib-20100708, I don't see how udhcpc will fullfill the requirement. Any hints? Thanks!

Br, Chen Gang