[Ltib] Add Device Nodes in device_table.txt doesn't Work

From: Rajaram Ghosh
Subject: [Ltib] Add Device Nodes in device_table.txt doesn't Work
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:13:57 +0530

Hi,
I am Using a Ltib BSP from Freescale (ltib-mpc8308erdb-20100413.iso). I have
Created a Device Node Entry in the /bin/device_table.txt File as

mydev   c       644     0       0       41      0       -       -       -

and Followed the Description in Ltib FAQs
http://ltib.org/documentation-LtibFaq#ref_106 and Force Rebuild as

$ ./ltib -p dev -f

After this I can See the Entry for 'mydev' in rootfs/dev Directory in the
Host System.

But Once I Load this Image in the Target System, the /dev Directory there
don't have the Entry for 'mydev' Device.

Any Clue Why this is Not Working?

Regards
Rajaram