Re: [Ltib] agent spec_file linux (ubuntu)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] agent spec_file linux (ubuntu)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:31:44 +0000

Hi Francios,

Yes, but I'm curious as I don't think that package is in LTIB?

If you were going to change it, I would not do it in the .spec file
though as this would confuse people who would expect the standard name.
 It would be better to do this after the installation of the rpm on the
system.

Can you explain why do don't want to use the normal name?

Regards, Stuart