[Ltib] Error While Compiling Module.

From: hrishikesh choudhary
Subject: [Ltib] Error While Compiling Module.
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:00:00 +0530

Dear Team,

Can You please Guide me .

I am trying to compile an external Module .
i get an Error . I have attached the Error Log, the module.c file and the Make file.
Platform : Fedora 16
Linux 2.6.23
ltib-mpc8641hpcn-20080117.

Could you Please guide me. I have an insight that the Linux kernel has not been extracted properly as the error says that its not able to find the O/p directory . The Path which is mentioned in the makfile.modpost. How can i update the file or add the Folder /config/auto.conf.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regard's
Hrishikesh