[Ltib] U-boot building problem

From: wxzzzh
Subject: [Ltib] U-boot building problem
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:34:13 +0800

Hi, all,

I was trying to build u-boot in ltib, for our imx28 based board, but seems the sub-folder Makefile can't control the compilation.

For example:

I commented the define of CONFIG_CMD_FAT in mx28_evk.h, and in Makefile of u-boot-2009.08/fs/fat, there is a sentence: COBJS-$(CONFIG_CMD_FAT) := fat.o file.o , so fat.c should not be compiled, but there is an error message when building failed: u-boot-2009.08/fs/fat/fat.c:978: undefined reference to `dev_print'

I understand the error may come because i changed some configs, but have no idea why fat.c would still be compiled, anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

zhu
2012-04-23