Re: [Ltib] rootn and sticky.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] rootn and sticky.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:11:35 +0100

Hi Bill,

I can see what you're trying to do, however this is at odds with trying
to keep the LTIB system and .spec files as simple as possible.  So as
far as it goes, it's not likely to get integrated back into the mainline
of LTIB.

You may want to investigate CONFIG_DISTRO (defaults.lkc and distro.lkc
under config/userspace), which could be used to select an alternative
set of .spec files.  This may help, but I don't think every really got
used before.

Regards, Stuart