Re: [Ltib] Please provide gcc 4.4.0 arm-eabi tool chain

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Please provide gcc 4.4.0 arm-eabi tool chain
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:01:40 -0400

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:43 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Freescale Linux BSP for i.mx23.
> I want to use gcc 4.4.0 arm-eabi- cross tool chain as some of my old
> applications were built with this tool chain.
> Can you please provide this tool chain rpm for ltib.

I think this is it:
http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/sourcery-tools/sourcery-codebench/editions/lite-edition/

> And also please provide the info regarding how to add this in LTIB to use.

I added a couple tool-chains to our ltib (though these are not in the
public version) and pretty much all the work is adding the entries to
config/userspace/toochain.lkc.  Find your platform and add the entry
much like the others.  Add PATH and PREFIX and the end of the file.
Not too bad.