Re: [Ltib] Building PHP with Ltib-Freescale.... problems.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Building PHP with Ltib-Freescale.... problems.
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:25:49 +0100

On 19/06/12 19:24, Mike Goins wrote:
>>> I'll give it stab.  Attached is a patch that removes the select
>>> PKG_MYSQL / PKG_HTTPD from the php package.  These packages are tested
>>> in the php spec file to set the options for build.  I also added a
>>> PKG_LAMP for a simple lamp setup selection.
>>>
>>> It seems to work here, but I did not test out every scenario/platform.
>>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Thanks for the patch.  I'll try to get this checked into the code base as
>> time permits.
>>
>> Regards, Stuart
>
> Take your time, I won't need it, just looking to help someone else
> that may need the flexibility.   Speaking of which, is there a TODO
> list, wish-list, or bug-list for ltib?   Sometimes I (and maybe
> others) feel like improving something.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the patch, I've applied it and checked it into CVS.  I do/did
have TODO list, but it's so ancient now that it's probably not really
relevant any more.  My current plan it to keep this project ticking over
(infrastructure wise) and helping out where I can and hoping people like
yourself and the other contributors can help others.

My real desire would be to get funding to do a complete re-write of the
project to re-implement as a web service.  There was some discussion a
while back that listed some other points:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ltib/2011-03/msg00011.html

Regards, Stuart