[Ltib] How to override the default URL of GPP within the spec file (usin

From: Bill
Subject: [Ltib] How to override the default URL of GPP within the spec file (using ltib for imx)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:38:59 -0500

All,

I am adding a new package to ltib and have added the spec file. However, in my specfile I have the URL value set to a different location than bitshrine (the default GPP). However, every time I go to build it ltib keeps looking at the http://bitshrine/org/gpp/ url. L

Ltib finds the spec file okay and my new URL is in it, but it keeps looking at bitshrine. Are there other values I need to change to force it to go to my URL? In other words, I want ltib to grab the source tarball from the location specified in the URL field within the corresponding specfile.

Thanks,
Bill