[Ltib] Adding a new package to ltib's root fileystem

From: Taylor Deith
Subject: [Ltib] Adding a new package to ltib's root fileystem
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:20:16 -0400

Hello Ltib Gurus,

I’m trying to add php 5.4.4 to my local ltib, and I have been following the straightforward directions on the FAQ page. To differentiate from php-5.0.4 as delivered on freescales board-support-package, I’ve called my package php-updated. I’ve set up everything correctly, in so far as I can tell, up to step 5; however, when I ask Ltib to prepare/unpack the package – “$ ./ltib –m prep –p <package-name>”; i.e, step 5 – I get one of two errors. The first is if I refer to <package-name> without a ‘.spec’ appended, whereupon the script reports:

Cannot find spec file that contains the package name php-updated.

If necessary please give the whole spec file name (with the .spec extension).

traceback:

 main::mk_buildlist:1917

  main::validate_sn:1962

   main::build_rpm:726

    main::f_prep:992

     main:560

When supplying the full spec-file name, as in “./ltib –m prep –p <package-name>.spec”, the script goes on to look for the package on bitshrine, as opposed to /opt/freescale/pkgs. This fails when it can’t find the package on bitshrine:

Processing: php-updated

====================

Build path taken because: build key set, no prebuilt rpm,

Testing network connectivity

OK GPP:

Try PHP-5.4.4.tar.bz2.md5 from the GPP

http://bitshrine.org/gpp/PHP-5.4.4.tar.bz2.md5:

07:43:25 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Try PHP-5.4.4.tar.bz2 from the GPP

http://bitshrine.org/gpp/PHP-5.4.4.tar.bz2:

07:43:27 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Can't get: PHP-5.4.4.tar.bz2 at ./ltib line 790.

f_prep() returned an error, exiting

traceback:

 main:560

Exiting on error or interrupt

Is there something I’ve likely missed while following the FAQ? I’ve ruled out typos and version reference issues. I’ve also examined PHP-5.0.4’s .spec against the templated .spec, and there appears to be nothing special in the %Prep section for either.