[Ltib] MCF54418 modelo switch CLI

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: [Ltib] MCF54418 modelo switch CLI
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:03:44 -0400

Hello,

 The source files are located in the drivers/net folder, are written by Freescale, and are under the GNU General Public License.  This application  (modelo_switch) is part of the Freescale distribution (M54418Tower_Linux_BSP_20110422_ltib.iso), but I don't know, maybe I can get some help here.     This application is a CLI that I would like to rebuild.  Now I'm not too sure on the correct way to build this application. How do I specifiy building that modelo_switch? I think there is one makefile for alot of of the net drivers.
Thanks,

Francois