Re: [Ltib] problem with selecting some of packages

From: hosein bahari
Subject: Re: [Ltib] problem with selecting some of packages
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:52:34 +0000 (UTC)

hi peter
thanks for your emails
know i can run my code by replacing with hello_world code .
what i want next is automatically running my code  when the board boots up  . what should i do ? i dont want to face with compiling kernel by myself and i want to do sth using ltib (a way witch needs few information about linux ) .
is there any way?
i tried the ltib choice : "load these modules at boot" and i entered /usr/bin/hello but it said module /usr/bin/hello not found .
could you plz help me?
thanks