[Ltib] LTIB Building Issue

From: Siva Prakash Reddy Nareddy
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB Building Issue
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 13:48:48 +0530

Hello,

            I am using MPC8360EA-MDS-PB board and I am using a PC loaded with ubuntu 8.10. I previously installed ltib for MPC8323E-RDB successfully and I worked over it well. Now I removed the previous installed LTIB and trying to install it for MPC8360EA-MDS-PB board, but it is giving following problem..

but this time LTIB stopped without any error / warnings as follows..

address@hidden:~/Desktop/8360/ltib-mpc8360epb-20081112$
address@hidden:~/Desktop/8360/ltib-mpc8360epb-20081112$ tail -f host_config.log
main:542

Started: Mon Apr 24 12:28:24 2017
Ended: Mon Apr 24 12:28:25 2017
Elapsed: 1 seconds

Build Failed

What might be the problem here.? Is it with the PC what I mentioned above.? which version of Ubuntu supports LTIB building for MPC8360EA-MDS-PB bsp board.? I downloaded this BSP from nxp website

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Prakash

--