lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] important UDP bug fix, now included in new STABLE-0_6_5 rel

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-devel] important UDP bug fix, now included in new STABLE-0_6_5 release candidate
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:03:27 +0100

Hello all,

Cassius Resende Duarte has reported a serious bug in the post-0.6.4
UDP code. Thanks for that Cassius!

This bug has been fixed both in DEVEL and (merged to) main. Please
update your working copies.

I think this has clearly shown that more testing is done on the main tree,
and that we should merge compilable and reasonably stable code more
often into main, but without tagging it STABLE*.

For now, I have moved the STABLE-0_6_5 tag to include those fixes.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.