lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP UDP and TFTP

From: Zschocke, Florian
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP UDP and TFTP
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:09:07 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 11:17 AM:

> Maybe lwIP is filling in this value when it shouldn't, but I
> don't think it's quite as simple as just never matching on
> the remote port.

Looking at the code again, I don't quite see the need for that match. If
udp_input() doesn't find a matching connected sockets it will continue
looking for unconnected sockets and there it will not compare the source
port at all. So either something in this part is buggy or maybe the TFTP
implemetation your talking about is incorrect.

Florian.