lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-members] HEADS UP: latest CVS tree isavailabl

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-members] HEADS UP: latest CVS tree isavailable again, but...
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:16:59 +0100

Hello all,

> > to volunteer to do read through a diff of the two source trees
> > available on savannah?

I think I have followed the diffs quite well. But I was only kidding a bit;
the reason I asked is that the Savannah crew may ask the lwIP project
members with CVS access to grant permission to make the CVS tree
writable again... (and this can take a while before happening...)

I think I might release the current tree as 0.6.5, now that the
(outstanding) large packet ping problem seems a false alarm.

> I doubt that someone would place exploits in lwip to hijack people's
> microcontrollers :) The crackers are more likely to target apps with
> very large download counts and hairy sources...
So? Isn't lwIP an obvious target then? ;-)

Leon.